Departmental Procedures, Forms and Reports
(pcard, travel authorities, travel expense statements, etc.)
Pcard - upon receiving your Pcard statement please gather all material together to make your packet.
- Athens – submit packet to Evelyn
- Griffin – submit packet to Janna
- Tifton – submit packet to Paula
Travel Authority: https://echeck.uga.edu/PCFA/index.jsp
- Athens – Submit to Vickie; Vickie sends to Dr. Bailey.
- Tifton – Submit to your Secretary; Secretary sends to Paula or Pat;
Paula or Pat sends to Vickie; Vickie sends to Dr. Bailey.
- Griffin – Submit to your Secretary; Secretary sends to to Vickie; Vickie sends to Dr. Bailey.
- Athens – Give to Vickie / place in her box in the main office
- Tifton – Send to Secretary
- Griffin – Send to Janna or Donna
- Athens – Assign to Susan or Evelyn; They submit to Vickie
- Tifton – Assign to your Secretary; Secretary submits to Vickie
- Griffin – Assign to Donna; Donna submits to Vickie
Student worker/Salaried approves; Supervisor approves; Vickie/Paula/Donna signs off
UGARuss (equipment off campus authorization): http://russhelp.uga.edu/reference.html
Leave Request Form: Electronic Version
(Note: Do not fill form out online. Download/save copy of file to your computer, open in Acrobat, and complete form.)
- Submit to your supervisor, who will sign and send on to office staff responsible for posting leave at your location.
Hatch Project – Create New Project Guidelines
- Questions: Sunshine Jordan at 706-542-8837; email@example.com
Faculty Activity Report: UGA Elements
GA Counts: http://gacounts.caes.uga.edu/index.cfm
- Questions: contact Sunshine Jordan at 706-542-7786
Department Promotion and Tenure Guidelines: http://www.hort.uga.edu/Dept_Info/documents/Horticulture P_and_T 09_03_15.pdf
Impact Statements: http://apps.caes.uga.edu/ImpactStatements/index.cfm?login=true
All tenure track and public service faculty are expected to submit an impact statement; get reviewed by 2 faculty members before submitting; when you have successfully submitted a statement, you'll get an automated e-mail copy for your records
Questions: Contact Janet Rodekohr (firstname.lastname@example.org)